Nordic International School keeps the parents involved in all the school activities.
- We use an interactive communication tool called ClassDojo to keep parents updated on a regular basis. The application gives parents access to learning activities, photographs, their children’s daily performance and school based information. ClassDojo also has a messaging portal that parents can use to keep regular contact with the school.
- We arrange Effective Parenting Workshops regularly, where the Principal, Ms. Susie Recsei, shares useful tips with parents that aid them in the growth of their child at home.
- We invite parents to Exit Points of each unit for both Early Years and Primary. At these Exit Points, students present their work and explain about the unit. In Primary Years, the students also lead an activity where parents are supposed to complete a task.
- We arrange Parent Teacher Meetings at the end of each term, where teachers share a detailed report with parents about their child’s performance and behavior.
- We call parents for various family activities as well. These activities vary from participating in a classroom activity with the child to as simply reading a book with them.
- Last but not the least, we send out Newsletters at the end of each term, to share the highlights and achievements of the school during that term with parents.
Our classrooms are ClassDojo powered
Creates a positive culture
Gives voice to students
Teachers share moments with parents